Okay, can you tell how it feels: in the middle of your Fortnite battle, your screen starts stuttering…and freezes in a blink-of-eye.
Yes, it happens. It often happened when I played Fortnite with my integrated GPU that came with my PC by default.
Then, to put an end to this frequent issue and to give an ultimate boost to my gaming experience, one day, I decided to find a permanent fix. I called-up my gamer friends, read hundreds of articles on the internet, sought suggestions from my local PC assemblers… and whatnot!
…what did I get in the end?
…a permanent solution? A fix? or what?
From all the information, to fine-tune the list, I picked up the graphic cards one by one and started analyzing their technical specification. Then, compared their specs with the price tags, user experiences and brought it up to make a comprehensive list of top 10 best performing graphic cards for Fortnite.
So, wasn’t this all painstakingly difficult to gather all the information to prepare an exhaustive list for you?
As you read, it was all an unbearable headache for me to select the best graphic card for Fortnite having an excellent frame rate, sturdy hardware, keeping budget in mind.
To help you out, to give your Fortnite gaming an ultra-boost, I have gathered up all the necessary information about the best graphics card for playing Fortnite. Now, you do not need to repeat all those time-consuming, mind-boggling steps again.
Here is an ultimate list of graphics cards, sorted price-wise affordable while convincing in their specifications.
Without much waiting, let’s dive into the guide!
Best Graphics Cards for Fortnite Comparison 2023
- NVIDIA Ampere architecture, with 1320MHz core clock and 1777MHz boost clock speeds to help meet the needs of demanding games.
- 8GB GDDR6 (128-bit) on-board memory, plus 3584 CUDA processing cores and up to 360GB/sec of memory bandwidth provide the memory needed to create striking visual realism.
- PCI Express 4.0 interface - Offers compatibility with a range of systems. Also includes DisplayPort 1.4a and HDMI 2.1 outputs for expanded connectivity.
- NVIDIA GeForce Experience - Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your drivers up to date and optimize your game settings. It's the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card.
- NVIDIA Ada Lovelace Streaming Multiprocessors: Up to 2X performance and power efficiency
- 4th Generation Tensor Cores: Up to 4x performance with DLSS 3 vs. brute-force rendering
- 3rd Generation RT Cores: Up to 2x ray tracing performance
- Axial-tech fans scaled up for 21% more airflow
- 3.1-slot design: massive fin array optimized for airflow from the three Axial-tech fans
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050
- Video Memory: 8GB GDDR6
- Boost Clock: 1807 MHz
- Memory Interface: 128-bit
- Output: DisplayPort x 1 (v1.4a) / HDMI 2.1 x 1 / DL-DVI-D x 1
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors
- 2nd Generation RT Cores
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores
- Powered by GeForce RTX 3060.Avoid using unofficial software
- Integrated with 12GB GDDR6 192-bit memory interface
- Powered by GeForce gt 1030
- Integrated with 2GB DDR4 64bit Memory
- Low profile design with 150 mm card length
- One-click overclocking via AORUS Graphics Engine. Max resolution:4096x2160, 60Hz.Avoid using unofficial software
- Boost: 1417 MHz/base: 1177 MHz in OC mode, boost: 1379 MHz/base: 1151 MHz in gaming mode
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 12GB GDDR6 dedicated graphics card
- 1710 MHz GPU clock speed and 1807 MHz memory clock speed
- DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4a) and HDMI 2.1 x 1 output interfaces
- 7680 x 4320 maximum display resolution
- Powered by NVIDIA DLSS 3, ultra-efficient Ada Lovelace architechture, and full ray tracing
- 4th Generation Tensor Cores: Up to 4x performance with DLSS 3
- 3rd Generation RT Cores: Up to 2x ray tracing performance
- Powered by GeForce RTX 4060
- Integrated with 8GB GDDR6 128-bit memory interface
- Memory Speed:14 Gbps
- NVIDIA Ampere architecture, 2nd Gen Ray Tracing Cores, 3rd Gen Tensor Cores
- 8GB 128-bit GDDR6, 14 Gbps, PCIE 4.0
- IceStorm 2.0 Advanced Cooling, FREEZE Fan Stop, Active Fan Control, Metal Backplate.Avoid using unofficial software
- 8K Ready, 4 Display Ready, HDCP 2.3
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray-tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- Axial-tech fan design has been newly tuned with a reversed central fan direction for less turbulenceAvoid using unofficial software
- A 2-slot Design maximizes compatibility and cooling efficiency for superior performance in small chassis.
- Video Memory: 4GB GDDR5
- Stream Processor: 320 Units
- Engine Clock: BOOST up to 780 MHz
- Memory Clock: 1150MHz (4.6Gbps)
- PCIE 3.0 8X
Check Out These 10 Best Graphics Cards for Fortnite
EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1060 (Robust Graphics Performance for Fortnite)
- Real Base Clock: 1607 MegaHertZ/ Real Boost Clock: 1835 MegaHertZ; memory Detail: 6144MB GDDR5. Revolutionary new 360 degree image capture
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 sc, small size, huge performance. Height: 4. 376 inches 111.15 millimeters; length: 6.8 inches 172.72millimeters; width: Dual slot
- What you see is what you get, No additional software required to achieve listed Clock speeds
- DX12 OSD support with EVGA Precision XOC. Requirements: minimum of a 400 watt Power Supply, 6 pin PCIe power connector
- Form Factor: plug in card. Max monitors supported: 4, 240hertz Max refresh rate, max digital: 7680 x 4320. Operating Systems Supported - Windows 10 32/64bit, Windows 8 32/64bit, Windows 7 32/64bit, Windows Vista 32/64bit
The EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SC GAMING Graphics card boasts a revolutionary new 360-degree image capturing technology.
The GeForce GTX 1060 comes with a Real Base Clock of 1607 MegaHertZ while its Real Boost Clock is 1835 MegaHertZ which gives your Fortnite gaming experience a powerful boost of power play.
Moreover, the GTX 1600 is loaded with a 6gb GDDR5 which maximizes the speed while you are on the battleground playing Fortnite. And, the advanced NVIDIA PASCAL GPU technology is an added perk that opens doors for the brilliant virtual reality in gaming.
Coming to its power consumption rates, you will be surprised that all this sophisticated yet high-definition architecture costs you as little as 400 watts of power supply.
In other variants of high definition graphics cards, the power consumption costs hole your pocket at par with the performance. Also, it needs a usual 6-pin PCI Express power connector which is readily available in the market.
While its dual-slot compact size makes it cosy to reduce your setup area size, the support for four monitors at a time gives you a swift-edge all-round theatrical view.
The EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 boasts a 4x longer lifespan than other graphics cards in the market of the same range. Do you know why?
…because it uses a customized set of EVGA ACX 3.0 fans with double ball bearings, a low power motor, and precision noise-free blades. Thus you can play longer for years without having the nightmare of graphics card failures.
The optimized ACX 3.0 technology gives your memory and GPU architecture 20 per cent better cooling effect than any other Graphics cards in this range.
With its swept fan blades the airflow increases exponentially, thus reducing the need for extra power supply.
The innovative PASCAL is designed in such a combination with its architecture that you more need any additional overclocking software to unlock its real overclocking capacity.
The GeForce GTX 1060 can get you over 154 frames per second with few optimizations in the settings, and this makes the GTX 1060 a rebel of my list.
Along with, GeForce GTX 1060 provides a whopping three years warranty while a 24 x 7 technical support which made it to the top Graphics cards under 300 USD for an ultimate Fortnite playtime.
The GeForce GTX 1060 offers this unique 360-degree image capture feature one-of-its-kind. You will experience a real Virtual Reality environment with this ultramodern feature. Also, the dirt-cheap pricing which makes GTX 1060 distinct from others.
- minimal power consumption
- Goes up to 80c without any throttling
- fantastic 1080p gaming on the go
- overclocks like a champ
- decent cooling system
- noiseless operation
- struggles at maintaining <60 fps
EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 FTW2 Gaming (the perfect graphics card for intensive Fortnite battles)
- Real Base Clock: 1607 MHz / Real Boost Clock: 1797 MHz; Memory Detail: 8192MB GDDR5
- EVGA iCX Technology - Asynchronous Fan Control
- 9 additional temp sensors to monitor Memory and VRM
- GPU / Memory / PWM Thermal Status Indicator LEDs. Requirement-Two available 8-pin PCIe power connectors
- New vented heatsink fin design and pin fins for optimized airflow. Operating System Support : Windows 10 32/64bit,Windows 8 32/64bit and Windows 7 32/64bit
The combination of nine high-grade temperature sensors embedded on the PCB, VRM and a GDDR5 RAM of 8GB makes the EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1070 FTW2 GAMING a mighty card for playing Fornite at the highest preferred settings.
It comes with a specially designed die-cast base plate which makes the case great at heat dissipation. Inside, it contains an intelligent temperature monitoring component that makes the cooling system even more efficient.
Also, the EVGA ACX 3.0 cooling architecture is designed with a vented heat sink fin and purposefully-directed airflow chambers which delivers enough airflow that leaves no stone for overheating. Its SHP 3.0 provides a stretched surface for the heat pipes and copper contact area which ensures a cooler environment for the card.
Moreover, the GEFORCE GTX 1070 is loaded with swept fan blades, a 10CM fan and optimized fan curves for a quiet gaming module.
Further, when you zoom in, you will find the PWM thermal status indicator RGB LEDs which helps you better understand the current temperature efficiently. Additionally, you can modify the colours from the EVGA Precision XOC.
The EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1070 features “Pascal” graphics processor, a completely new next-generation VR which further multi folds your entire Fortnite gaming experience.
If you are a fan of high resolutions, then there is probably no better performer than GTX 1070 I would say. It is because with the GEFORCE GTX 1070 playing your favourite game even at 1080p, you will get over 144 fps over the entire gaming at little tweaks in the settings.
Using the mighty GEFORCE GTX 1070 is as easy as slicing a cake. It is entirely plug-push-and-play, similar to booting your system, no fancy complex booting process involved.
This powerful card turns your gaming system a power hub, takes your Fortnite battle to a new level of gaming. You can feel the words in reality only when you upgrade to this mighty GEFORCE GTX 1070. Amazingly, it runs quite even with overclocking, and without any issues of excessive heating.
The GTX 1070 gives you the features as promised. Overperforms, as I say, on less power.
Having all these features, the GTX 1070 makes it a perfect graphics card for Fortnite gaming under 599 Dollars.
The base clock speed it gives is 1607 Mhz while you can reach up to 1797 Mhz on overclocking for any intensive part of a game.
Apart from the list of such cool features, iCX Technology is something which brings the GTX 1070 to the top. It contains a unit of 9 Thermal Sensors embedded on the PCB. The sensors create an interactive cooling mechanism by receiving and gathering inputs from all the sensor.
- Faster OC speeds
- Runs cooler
- Quiet operation
- safety fuse to protect from short-circuits
- Always a risk of water leakage
- Need space for hoses and radiator
XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS Black Edition 1425MHz OC+
- Equipped with XFX double dissipation cooling
- Microsoft Windows 10 support. Microsoft DirectX 12 support
The XFX Radeon RX 580 is a mini-shark graphics card to meet almost every type of gaming needs of your Fortnite combats. It comes powered with 8GB GDDR5 and XFX double dissipation cooling.
The entire installation time of XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS Black Edition 1425MHz OC+ takes less than twenty-five minutes with the help of its manual and easily clocks to 1425 MHz.
Usually, when overall computer performance gets increased the software-controlled clock speeds also start to throttle, but here you get XFX True Clock which is completely hardware controlled. Its clock speed is optimized by the inbuilt hardware system that ensures a steady performance even at intense levels.
With BIOS Controlled overclocking, the XFX OC+ technology takes your XFX Radeon RX 580 GT’s clock to an entirely different level, way beyond the software-controlled overclocking speeds. To test the real power of XFX Radeon RX 580 GT’s speeds you can use AMD Wattman Utility.
The Radeon RX 580 is equipped with a completely new kind of VRM with an enhanced memory cooling system that makes you worry-free while playing your Fortnite even at its highest settings. Radeon RX 580’s memory cooling technology can reduce the VRM temperature up to 30 Degree Celsius and GDDR heat by 20-degree celsius. Also, it has an inbuilt noise cancellation technology which further reduces the dB by 5% more.
What you need is no more a secret to Radeon RX 500; for a virtually high definition, stutter-free, low latency experience it has packed the AMD LiquidVR technology inside the graphics card. It gives you a premium and powerful experience of virtual reality while playing your favourite high-end games. These modern specs let you enjoy playing Fortnite at 4k resolutions with any lags any time.
After reading the features above you must be thinking XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS Black Edition 1425MHz OC+ comes as the best graphics card for Fortnite in any situation, but it must be pricey? Whoa! You’re mistaken. It comes under the price bracket of less than 200 US Dollars. Isn’t this amazing?
Another goodness of this XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS is it fits into almost any kind of computer having a dedicated Graphics card slot, regardless of its age and runs smoothly without any memory profile issues.
The XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS Black Edition is compact in size, has a highly affordable price and a pretty uncomplicated installation procedure. Along with, the high-endurance performance lets you squeeze every gaming needs out of your card every time you use it.
As a Fortniters all these features make XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS Black Edition 1425MHz OC+ a flawless graphics for Fortnite.
If you are worried of those software-controlled unstable clocks speeds the XFX Radeon RX 580 RTS offers you two simple yet powerful architectures: the XFX True Clock Technology and a BIOS Controlled overclocking. The clock speeds are hardware controlled, so there is no risk of being stuck while gaming at the highest settings.
- runs cool even at high-intensity loads
- easy installation
- spectacular Clock speed and OC+ technology
- fits into nearly any type of PCs
- gets a little noisy at max. speeds
MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1080 GAMING X+ 8G GDDR5X SLI DirectX 12 VR Ready Graphics Card
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
- Video Memory: 8GB GDDR5X
- Max. Resolution: 7680 x 4320, support 4x Display monitors
- Input: 8Pin PCI-E power connector, output: DVI-D Dual Link, HDMI, 3x DisplayPort's
- 500W system power supply requirement; 180W power consumption.Interface:PCI Express x16 3.0
If you have been using the GTX 1070Ti for a while, you can say that GTX 1080 is the geared-up version of its younger sibling GTX 1070Ti by comparing a few features, but seldom it matches. GTX 1080 has way more superior features outlined than its rival.
The GTX 1080 is mounted with powerful heatsinks and a blower type cooler. It ensures better thermal control at the peak moment of intensive gaming.
To get consistent performance and to feel it’s real potential, try playing Fortnite at 2K resolution in a high-fidelity monitor. Forget about HD because the GTX 1080 easily beats the 4K resolution benchmarks and technical specifications. However, the real resolution of your monitor decides how your overall experience will be.
As you zoom in you can see the solid black metal plate at the base of GTX 1080. This toughens the protection of your graphics card, makes it sturdy for an increased lifespan. The minimalist aesthetic of the backplates makes the chassis look damn classy.
While coming down with your Battle Bus in Fortnite, try levelling up the resolution to highest settings with GTX 1080 installed: trust me you wonder seeing the 1080p crystal clear imagery. It levels up your Fortnite play time and turns it into virtual reality.
The GTX 1080 has a rock-solid cooling architecture that helps run smooth and cool at settings where the graphic cards like GTX 1080i would overkill in minutes. This enhanced power upbringing your overclocking plans to meet the maximum.
You will be perplexed reading that the MSI has designed its thermal unit in such a way that even at 90 degrees of temperature the hydrodynamic bearings run the fans entirely. Also, running the fans at their full load has little to no risk on their lifespans.
The out-of-the-box tuning, outstanding graphic performance brought GTX 1080 the best-voted graphics card of the year 2016.
This graphics monster offers a Boost Clock up to 2050 Mhz and a mighty GDDR5X 8GB RAM for a smoother graphics display. Also, it supports up to 4 display monitors at a time which gives you an enhanced and ultrawide resolution.
So, if budget is not an issue for you considering the fantastic features and performance you get in return, there is probably no better graphics build for Fortnite other than MSI GTX 1080.
Although this card has put extreme emphasis on providing an out of the league image quality, it has not made some credible cost reductions at all. The unique Pascal-powered feature from GTX 1080 gives hands-on control of your power bills without hindering your gaming performance.
- Easy installation
- Tough and Classy design
- Outstanding performance
- Excellent Torx Fan temperature control
- Expensive price
- Fan noises at extreme gaming
Gigabyte GTX 1050 Ti Windforce OC 4GB GDDR5 GRAPHIC CARD
- New NVIDIA pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
- Classic and modern games at 1080P @ 60 FPS
- Fast, smooth, power-efficient gaming experiences
- Power connectors is 6 pin x1. Opengl is 4.5 and supports directx 12
- Delivers all the latest GeForce gaming Features.H=1.57 L=9,09 W=4.6 inches.Recommended PSU: 300W
Gigabyte GTX 1050Ti is designed for serious gamers who have a limited budget but want to play high-end games like Fortnite without any compromise in graphics and resolutions.
The GTX 1050Ti comes with excellent clock speed. It can reach up to 1445 MHz in unlocked rates which is impressive when you want to play Fortnite at ultra-high and max. Settings, without any throttles in speeds. Having a 4 GB GDDR5 memory lets your game time hassle-free and very enjoyable.
There is a unique thermal dissipation technology, WINDFORCE 2X cooling comes built-in with GTX 1050Ti’s hardware. How unique is this? See: it is engineered with two 90 mm alternate-spinning 3D fans reduces the air turbulence, enhances the airflow by 23% over the orthodox methods of cooling. The composite pure copper heat-pipes touches down the GPU directly, which ensures an effective temperature dissipation.
With the interactive XTREME Engine Utility, you can easily monitor the clock speeds, power consumptions, fan status, and can tune them according to your needs in real-time.
Now, coming to its durability. The hardware is backed with a sleek, black and tough metal black plate. The capacitors and chokes are designed to stand out the intense loads while you play Fortnite even for long hours on the streak.
The GEFORCE GTX 1050Ti is a beginner-friendly graphics card. Even if you do not know about overclocking graphics cards, you can achieve the same in a simple click with the GEFORCE one-click Super overclocking. This utility helps you not only meet all sorts of gaming settings of Fortnite but also of other various games.
Its power-efficient performance is an added perk to save dollars on your monthly electricity bills.
Now, you can enjoy the seamless experience of gaming by connecting up to three high definition monitors to the GTX 1050Ti simultaneously. It has three dedicated HDMI ports and a Display Port for creating a theatre-like Full HD view.
While maxing out with your ammo in Fortnite, you can choose to customize its LED lighting effects to match your style and boost your mood.
A reasonable price, compact size, durability and high-grade performance makes GTX 1050Ti highly affordable and the best fit for your Fortnite level-ups.
For a graphics card with an efficient cooling system under a tight budget, your choice should be GTX 1050 Ti anytime. With its Windforce Double X Alternate Cooling fan design, automatic temperature control feature, this GTX 1050 becomes super efficient at heat dissipation and noise reduction.
- High-grade hardware
- Pocket-friendly price
- Efficient power consumption
- Full HD Gaming mode
- Durable system lifespan
- No support for 4k
- Noisy fans at higher settings
ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 2080TI Overclocked 11G GDDR6
- Powered by NVIDIA Turing with 1665 MHz Boost Clock (OC Mode), 4352 CUDA cores and overclocked 11GB GDDR6 memory in a 2. 7 slot form Factor
- Supports up-to 4 monitors with DisplayPort 1. 4, HDMI 2. 0 and a VR headset via USB Type C ports
- Auto Extreme and Max-Contact Technology deliver premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components while maximizing heatsink contact
- ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of AURA Sync enabled products
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming in real time easier than ever, and includes additional software like Game Booster, X Split Game caster, WT Fast and Quantum Cloud
The ASUS GeForce RTX 2080Ti Overclocked is a premium looking, high-performing, heavy gaming graphics card beast that comes with ludicrous pricing almost incomparable to other graphics of its range.
Coming to its hardware, you get what you pay for: top-notch. The GeForce RTX 2080Ti has a good throughout rigid with a thick reinforced metal brace body by ASUS to prevent excessive torsion and bending of the PCB. It has custom RGB lighting fitted to the PCB, which makes the card look fierce with multivariate colours. You can use AURA Sync software to customize the lights as per your choice.
The cooling system has long blade fans and a barrier ring to downstream the airflow to the heatsink, thus allowing more air inwards to make cooling more efficient. There is a dust resistance seal incorporated to keep the dust particles away from the fan, which ensures a smoother performance.
The Axial-tech fans optimized the spinning rates significantly. The 0dB technology makes the fans from spinning when the core temperature comes below 55-degree Celsius, which reduces the noise levels significantly. With a rise in temperature, the spinning resumes automatically every time.
Its MaxContact technology uses a new heat dissipation technology that improves the thermal transfer to the GPU by 2X more. Thus, it keeps your GPU environment while you game heavily building blocks at Fortnite grounds.
To feel the real gaming potential, you can use to connect 4K gaming monitors up to four in a row. Also, it has two dedicated USB C ports for HDMI 2.0 and a VR headset. You can rejoice with repeated attacks on your enemies in Fortnite at 100+fps every time.
With the GPU Tweak II utility allows monitoring the real-time performance of your card which combines the XSplit Gamecaster and Game booster at a place on the utility dashboard.
You get out-of-the-box performance with the overclocked specifications using the GPU Tweak II utility. It gives you ultimate control over your graphic card performance—GPU core clocks, memory frequency, voltage settings and many more can be monitored directly from its dashboard. Also, with some simple clicks, you can overclock the graphics card on-screen without much shuffling.
Comparing the features you get with the price makes the price tag subjective and if you are a real Fortniter, then you should grab an RTX 2080TI fast.
The 0dB Technology makes the ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 2080TI the most sought-after graphics cards among gamers. You just toggle the Quiet bios mode by pressing the onboard switch and voila! Your fans stop spinning and make the environment light, calm and silent when the temperature is below 55 Degree Celsius.
It automatically adjusts the noise when you have activated the 0dB feature onboard. This innovative feature and the wide-angle support for four monitors at once makes ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 2080TI stand at the most preferred graphics cards when you choose peace of mind while gaming.
- Easy installation
- Solid overclocking performance
- Amazing cooling architecture
- Six coloured RGB lighting
- Strong and sturdy chassis
- expensive price tag
EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition Gaming
- Real Base Clock: 1480 MHz / Real Boost Clock: 1582 MHz; Memory Detail: 11264 MB GDDR5X
- The EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti is the latest addition to the ultimate gaming platform, this card is packed with extreme horsepower, next-gen 11 Gbps GDDR5X memory, and a massive 11 GB frame buffer.
- DX12 OSD Support with EVGA Precision XOC
Are you thinking about upgrading your graphics card for playing your favourite Fortnite at its maximum settings?
Then the GTX 1080 Ti is an excellent choice for you.
With a massive horsepower, this GTX 1080Ti comes with a framebuffer of 11GB which means better colours, sharp pictures and real-time graphics you can enjoy.
Moreover, the card is packed with a real base clock of 1480 Mhz which you can overclock to 1580+ Mhz. With the EVGA Gaming booster, you can easily overclock the GTX to its max. Potential without having to inspect it technically.
In addition to the clocking speed, the RAM it comes with is huge — 11GB GDDR5X. This elevates your gaming adventures 3X better than the previous generation graphics cards.
The installation is plug-and-play, which means as easy as booting up your PC. You get the build-in drivers in a disc, power adapter and the warranty card inside the purchase box.
GTX 1080Ti provides more headroom for a next-generation, fluid VR feature which enables you to enjoy the 360-degree view while you roam with your ammo, zooming in for camps in Fortnite.
Also, I would not forget to mention that this wolf-of-graphics-cards comes with a whopping three-year warranty and a 24*7 technical support.
The GTX 1080Ti is an ultimate upgrade for any high-range gaming setup. You can play continuous episodes of Fortnite at max. Fps without losing your peace of mind over the maintenance of your graphics card.
Though GTX 1080Ti has an expensive price tag the way it beats the nitpick performance benchmarks, you cannot deny choosing it for Fortnite because the graphics card is not something to compromise to squeeze best out of a game.
When your games are memory hungry, your choice should be non-other than GTX 1080 Ti. It is because of the 11 Gbps GDDR5X memory that comes with this graphics card. You also get a massive 11 GB frame buffer which means no event of lagging while gaming. This feature makes GTX 1080 Ti stands apart.
- Outstanding horsepower
- Automatic overclocking
- Intelligent overheat protection mechanism
- High framebuffer rates
- Noisy at high temperatures
EVGA GeForce GTX TITAN X 12GB HYBRID GAMING
- Virtual Reality Ready
- Great for 4K (GeForce GTX 980 Ti & above)
- DirectX12 Ready
- Gamestream to NVIDIA SHIELD
- EVGA "All in One Cooling" w/o the Hassle, Just Plug and Play!
Here, I am going to introduce a real power-engine for you which will make you wonder while you compare the changes in graphics after the installation of GTX TITAN X.
So, coming to the resolutions first: the EVGA GEFORCE GTX TITAN X runs games at pure 4K HD 1080p settings without any glares.
You get a big 12GB GDDR5 RAM and next-generation real-time DIRECTX12 output with the GTX TITAN X graphics card which ultimately makes your Fortnite performances beyond the limits of imagination.
The EVGA all-in-one-cooling combines the modern thermodynamics with your gaming needs and makes the graphics card efficient at cooling even at extreme temperatures.
To unleash the real overclocking speeds, try clocking it to 1250 Mhz with some simple tweaks.
Installing EVGA GTX Titan X is a no brainer—plug it and turn it on. Simple. However, it needs a good source of power supply but exceedingly efficient at power consumption.
What makes this GTX TITAN X HYBRID a must-have is its all-in-one water cooling system. It requires no hassles of filling, no need for extra tubes, and almost zero maintenance.
- amazing cooling technology
- overclocks like a champ
- noiseless fans
- hyper-reality resolutions
- no backplate
EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 XC ULTRA GAMING, 8GB GDDR6
- Real Boost Clock: 1815 MegaHertZ; Memory Detail: 8192MB GDDR6, Memory Bit Width: 256 Bit , Memory Bandwidth: 448 GB/s
- Dual HDB fans and all new 2. 75 slot cooler offers higher performance cooling and much quieter acoustic noise
- Adjustable RGB LED offers configuration options for all your PC lighting needs
- Built for EVGA Precision x1, EVGA all new tuning utility monitors your graphics card and gives you the power to overclock like a Pro
- Get grip game + EVGA vehicle skin w/ Purchase, redeemed at EVGA website, while supplies last
You get an incredible gaming experience with the RTX 2080 XC because of its advanced GDDR6 8 GB RAM.
RTX 2080 XC brings you a max. Overclock speed of 1815 Mhz which works at lightning speed and your Fortnite battle grades up to a new level of gaming. Overclock the card like a pro with the all-new EVGA tuning utility.
With Dual Hydrodynamic Bearing fans, a modernized noise-free cooler, longer lifespan this beast tops the list of efficient cooling systems.
The RTX 2080 XC comes with a 3-year warranty along with an active technical support 24*7 down the clock.
Having installed RTX 2080, you can play Fortnite at 60+ fps at ultra-settings even without generating much temperature than 55-degree Celsius.
Outstanding efficiency, sleek, robust body and a customizable RGB LED on its skin turns your card even more beautiful.
The NVIDIA Turing GPU Architecture gives you the ultimate AI-powered experience to your games which let your graphics feel, alive, and real-time. The support for EVGA Precision x1 helps you to overclock it like a pro and makes the card ten times better than its rivals.
- Quiet fans and auto stop on idle
- Good temperature control systems
- Overclocks like a pro
- Elegant gaming performance
- limited LED lights control
ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2060 AMP 6GB GDDR6
- New Turing Architecture, real time raytracing with deep learning AI
- 4GB 128-bit GDDR5
- Led lit, dual slot, super compact 8.3 inch card, fits 99 percent of systems. Supported OS Windows 10/7 x64
- Ice storm 2.0 cooling, our strongest cooling, 4K ready
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0b
RTX 2060 is one of the best graphic cards for Fortnite with a GDDR6 RAM and support for DirectX 12 features and many more amazing features.
The ice-storm cooling mechanism keeps the ZOTAC RTX 2060 AMP ice-cold cool even at extreme temperatures.
ZOTAC has introduced a new TURING architecture from NVIDIA which combines artificial intelligence, auto shading and machine learning to make your graphics more realistic. You will realize that playing Fortnite has never been such a real-world experience.
With support for three display ports and an HDMI port, there RTX 2060 is capable of simultaneous quad displays.
The gaming bull has an overclocking speed up to 1800 Mhz which helps you squeeze the highest settings out of the Fortnite with great fps.
You will never regret buying this graphic bull considering its features over the affordability and grabbing a GeForce RTX 2060 AMP 6GB worth the money by all means.
Among all the useful features this RTX 2060 provides, the innovative ICESTORM 2.0 cooling technology which is equipped with three 6MM long COPPER heat pipes and an efficient heat sink makes it the most efficient at heat dissipation and draws more air inside.
- fan idles at 29-30 degree celsius
- super-duper performance
- quieter fans
- easy installation
- loud at max. loads
When it comes to buying a graphics card, everyone loves to have a one-time, great-built, solid-performing, low-power-consuming beast all the way. But mind that buying graphics has a great deal with your budget too; you do not change them like the gaming mouse you purchased in a sale last year.
Fortnite is a high-end, graphic-hungry game and the graphic card you choose must meet its maximum settings so as you can squeeze the real gaming out of the card. For this, I performed numerous relentless researches, listed out the graphics related issues that most of the Fortniters face and made a comprehensive list of most suitable graphics cards for Fortnite.
Eventually, from all the gathered data, I have presented some of the gaming beasts for you to have a high time gaming. Choose the one that fulfils all your selections criteria- size, performance, power consumption, budget and all.